International Journal of Endorsing Health Science Research
Table of Content
- Frequency of morbidity, mortality and renal trauma in blunt and firearm accidents in pediatric population.
- Mumtaz Ahmed Quraishi, Kashifuddin Qayoom Soomro, Rewa Chand, Zakir Hussain Rajpar, Imran Idrees Memon 281-287
- Antimicrobial evaluation of modified herbal and allopathic dental rinse solution against virulent strains.
- Mariyah Yacoob Bawa, Afsheen Aqeel, Saima Asif, Saeeda Bano, Tanveer Abbas 288-295
- The effect of reduced tidal volume on Post Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Pulmonary complications- A Retrospective Case Control Study.
- Fakhir Yousuf, Salman el Khalid, Abdul Wasay Mahmood, Zafar Iqbal, Zehra Kazmi, Waqar Hassan, Shakeel Haseeb Uddin Siddique 296-301
- Prevalence of fear-avoidance belief in patients with neck and back pain seeking physiotherapy.
- Jaweria Afzal, Samreen Yasmeen, Farhan Ishaque, Bakhtawar Nazar, Areesha Naz, Esha Azhar 302-308
- The outcome of carpal tunnel syndrome with modified mini-incision technique.
- Aurangzeb Kalhoro, Abdul Sattar M. Hashim, Abdul Basit Sattar 309-314
- Effectiveness of ischemic compression pressure versus spray and stretch technique in the management of active myofascial trigger points of trapezius muscle.
- Urooj Khan, Saeed Akhter, Muhammad Khan, Aftab Ahmed Mirza Baig 315-321
- Effectiveness of Ventral Dartos Flap as the Second Layer in Distal and Mid-Penile Hypospadias Repair.
- Shariq Anis Khan, Muhammad Farhan, Fouzia Naeem Effendi, Salman EL Khalid, Imran shareef, Adnan Siddiq Awan, Shakeel Haseeb 322-328
- Comparison of the effectiveness of dry needling with dry cupping at upper trapezius muscle in patients with myofascial trigger points.
- Imran Shoukat, Fozia Nawaz, Khadija Shoukat, Muhammad Adnan Shoukat, Muhammad Usman Shoukat 329-336
- Effects of wearing modern hijab on cervical range of motion in female students in a private college of Karachi.
- Khalid Aziz, Seyyada Tahniat Ali, Muhammad Faisal Fahim, Rabia Khan, Ghousia Shahid 337-342
- Association of maternal Serum Selenium Binding protein and its effect on fetal outcomes in Pregnancy Induced Hypertensive Disorders: A case-control study.
- Sonya Arshad, Sadaf Ahmed, Shershah Syed 343-351
- Effect of education on perception of patients regarding dental treatment and oral hygiene practices during Ramadan.
- Khulood Tariq, Arooj ul Hassan, Muhammad Hassan, Zunaira Iqbal, Ahmad Azam Malik, Amina Tariq, Moghees A Baig 352-359
- Preliminary study of variation in pre and post hematological values of healthy plateletpheresis donors.
- Muhammad Usama Aslam, Maqsood Alam, Muhammad Umair Zafar, Mubeen Akhter, Hina Awais, Talha Mannan, Shehla Javaid 360-364
- To determine the diagnostic accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging in detecting rectal cancer, keeping histopathology as a gold standard.
- Nasreen Naz, Uzma Azmatullah, Afaque Ali, Majid ., Adeel Ahmed 365-370
- Guy’s Stone Score: A Predictive Tool for Outcomes of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Imran Sharif, Salman El Khaled, Jahanzeb Shaikh, Hammad Mithani, Adnan Siddiq Awan, Shariq Anis 371-377
- Screening of hypothyroidism disorder in newborns by heel prick level of thyroid-stimulating hormones.
- Shaista Rashid, Shabnam Nadeem, Shazia Naseeb 378-383
- Treatment of 21st-Century typhoid fever in children; open-label mono versus combination drug therapy: A multicenter randomized control study.
- Fatima Ghayas Siddiqi, Heena Rais, Farhana Zafar, Bina ., Tayyaba Anwar, Zain Ally, Aneel Kumar, Areesha Saleem 384-394
- Screening of depression in chronic kidney disease patients undergoing haemodialysis.
- Muhammad Fahad, Abdul Hafeez Kandhro, Sher Wali Khan 395-400