International Journal of Endorsing Health Science Research
- Psychosocial working conditions and Burnout among Healthcare Professionals in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Misha Irshad, Farah Ahmad, Syed Hassan Danish08-16
- Subclinical lower limb Peripheral Arterial Disease in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A cross-sectional study.
- Fahad Naim, Syeda Hijab Amjad, Awais Naeem, Nizamuddin Utmani, Amjad Taqweem, Rub Nawaz Khattak, Wasim Ahmad17-24
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices towards Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) among Pakistani residents during the vigorous upsurge phase of the outbreak.
- Hana Aziz, Sana Iqbal Shaikh, Iqra Aziz, Nadia Aziz, Sonya Arshad, Muhammad Faisal Quershi25-33
- Assessing the relationship of psychological health with addiction to food.
- Amaila Fazal, Saad Ahmed Khan34-41
- Morphometric analysis of fatty liver with the treatment of ginseng root extract
- Rabia Rehan, Fouzia Imtiaz, Sarwat Jabeen, Aisha Abdul Haq, Sahar Mubeen, Farrukh Mustufa Memon42-53
- Food safety and the effect of fertilizers on human health
- Mahapara Khan, Muhammad Arif, Taleequl Karim, Duaa Khan, Humera Rashid, Farah Ahmad, Mehwish Zeeshan54-57
- Empowering Future Nurses: Overcoming Challenges and Embracing the Benefits of Research in Nursing Education.
- Stephen Riaz58-62