International Journal of Endorsing Health Science Research
Table of Content
- Expression of Tp53 and USP7 during development of lungs in mouse model.
- Amna Mughal, Mushtaq Hussain, Zaheer Amjad, Khalida Perveen, Tazeen Mustansar 173-179
- Role of Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in the diagnosis of Prostatic Cancer.
- Sara Zafar, Kashif Shazlee, Uzma Azmat, Jaideep Darira, Kamran Hameed, Rafay Gul 180-187
- Macromolecular characterization and growth kinetics of Arthrospira platensis and Chlorella Vulgaris as affected by different media (synthetic and Anaerobic Digestor Effluent) – A comparative study.
- Aasima Abid, Huriyah Khan, Tehseen Fatima Zeb, Syed Muneeb Uddin, Rafat Amin, Sadaf Khan, Shaukat Ali 188-201
- Effect of Ginkgo Biloba Extract (EGb 761) on Lead-induced Nephrotoxicity in Wistar Albino Rats.
- Zaheer Amjad, Sanya Shabbir, Amna Mughal, Tehseen Fatima Zeb, Rafat Amin, Talat Mirza 202-211
- Curcumin attenuates sensorimotor deficits induced by selective neuronal loss: A study in middle cerebral artery occlusion rat model of transient ischemic stroke.
- Mufzala Shamim, Nazish Iqbal Khan 212-222
- Antibiogram status of Commensal Strains involved in Multidrug Resistance recovered from famous street foods of Karachi: A threat for public health.
- Aneela Mehboob, Tanveer Abbas 223-230
- Assessment of vitamin D levels in association with clinical determinants in females with hip fracture.
- Muhammad Afaque Alam, Muhmmad Qasim Ali, Muhammad Imran Javed, Syed Kamran Ali Shah, Zafrullah Khan, Syed Jahanzeb 231-237
- Mammographic density and its association with molecular subtype of breast cancer.
- Naila Jabeen, Binish Rasheed, Muhammad Imran, Zoobia Zaheeruddin, Anila Rahim 238-248
- Frequency of Myofascial Trigger Point in upper trapezius muscle and its associating factors among Physical therapist in Karachi, Pakistan: A cross-sectional survey.
- Amber Latif, Faiza Iqbal Siddiqui 249-256
- Antioxidant effects of Moringa oleifera seed oil against oxidative stress induced by alloxan in rats.
- Abeer Sajid, Lubna Naz, Akbar Mughal, Ghazala Yasmeen, Nazish Iqbal Khan, Sumera Sohail 257-264
- Altered olfaction, obesity, and glycosylated hemoglobin; Indicators of accelerated ageing in apparently healthy, Pakistan’s young aged population
- Faizan Mirza, Amaila Fazal, Najia Siddiqui, Sadaf Ahmed 265-274
- The multifactorial burden of Type 2 Diabetes mellitus: a study from clinical settings of University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan
- Sidra Zaheer, Tehseen Fatima Zeb, Akhtar Ali Baloch, Rafat Amin, Zaheer Amjad, Ambreen Sheikh 275-287
- Anti-atherogenic effect of flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) administration with a high cholesterol diet and its effect on hyperlipidemia in female Wistar rats.
- Wajeeha Qaiser, Sumera Sohail, Nazish Iqbal Khan, Lubna Naz, Ghazala Yasmeen, Mufzala Shamim 288-294