International Journal of Endorsing Health Science Research
Table of Content
- Bacterial load determination of poultry feed with seasonality effect in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Shajeela Iram, Tabinda Khawaja, Mehmood ul Hassan, Muhammad Jawad Khan, Tanveer Abbas 06-14
- Histomorphometric features of hepatic toxicity caused by carbamazepine and its amelioration with vitamin E.
- Asma Basharat Ali, Nadia Younus, Sahrish Mukhtar, Hina Abrar, Tayyaba Kazmi, Lubna Faisal 15-23
- Combined accuracy of Procalcitonin and Quick Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (qSOFA) in predicting 3-days in-hospital mortality in suspected sepsis.
- Tauseef Ali Memon, Saman Butt, Imtiaz Khalid, Nawaf Dehrab, Noor Afsheen, Maryam Jamil, Ehsan Ulhaq 24-30
- Insulin Resistance in young obese females with and without Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Maheen Shehzad, Naila Abdul Sattar, Nadia Ishaq 31-35
- Oxidative stress level among females with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with & without Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Naila Abdul Sattar, Sumera Shaheen, Maheen Shehzad, Nadia Ishaq 36-41
- Anti-diabetic activity of Carica Papaya Linn in Alloxan-Induced diabetic rats.
- Jaweria Fazal, Lubna Naz, Sumera Sohail, Ghazala Yasmeen, Nazish Iqbal, Nazneen Zehra 42-48
- Evaluation of Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1 levels as diagnostic biomarker of Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Shabir Ahmed, Nargis Anjum, Mohamamd Irfan, Adil Ramzan, Nosheen Wasee, Nuvair Zia 49-54
- Mothers’ knowledge about infant and young child feeding practices and their health impacts.
- Amaila Fazal, Fahad Lasi, Saad Ahmed Khan 55-63
- Antihyperlipidemic, hypoglycaemic and antioxidative potential of Juglans Regia (walnuts) in an experimental animal model of dietary hyperlipidemia.
- Iqra Sangi, Mufzala Shamim, Nazish Iqbal Khan 64-71
- Current practices of urologists regarding intravesical therapy use for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer patients.
- Muhammad Farhan, Syed Farhan Ahmed, Hammad Mithani, Wajahat Aziz, Syed Muhammad Nazim, Muhammad Khurram Zia 72-77
- Investigating the presence of fetal trisomy 13, 18, and 21 in Pakistani Patients and its’ Computational Analysis
- Amina Safdar, Dua Zhaira, Sumaira Kousar, Shehla Javaid 78-85
- In-Vitro evaluation of antimicrobial activity of Allium sativum and Zingiber Officinale against multi-drug resistant clinical pathogens.
- Ambreen Rafique, Nida Baig, Aneela Mehboob, Ramsha Zahid, Amna Irfan 86-94
- Morphological Audit of glomerular diseases in a tertiary care Hospital.
- Maria Shafique, Uzma Bukhari, Suresh Kumar, Anita George, Asma Bukhari, Mehwish Sajjad 95-101
- Assessment of the glycemic and lipidemic profile of patients suffering from bipolar disorder.
- Farid Ullah Shah, Awais Naeem, Fahad Naim, Wasim Ahmad 102-109
- Prevalence of dyslipidemias in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients with and without antiretroviral therapy.
- Rabail Chaudhary, Ahmed Farhan, Muhammad Zeeshan, Mohammad Awais Tahir, Saira Kanwal 110-116